Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 October 2011

For common people who dont know about(Ab initio)?

Before that,We have to get some basic knowledge on Datawarehouse. 
Data, Data everywhere
yet ...

         I can’t find the data I need
               data is scattered over the network


I can’t get the data I need
           need an expert to get the data


I can’t understand the data I found
           available data poorly documented
I can’t use the data I found
results are unexpected
data needs to be transformed from one
form to other
 
At that time , datawarehouse is more important to solve all the problems.

"A datawarehouse is A single, complete and consistent store of data obtained from a variety of different sources made available to end users in a what they can understand and use in a business context."

So Ab initio is ETL tool of Datawarehouse .

More details or online training send me mail:- akash02sap@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.